Sovereign Pakistan
header ads
  • Home
  • History
  • News
  • Pak Beautiful Places
  • Travel2Northern
  • Contact Us

Sovereign Pakistan

HomeSach Ka SafarFiF Sach ka Safar News One Tv

FiF Sach ka Safar News One Tv

Basharat Rafique Gujjar November 01, 2011
Tags
FIF Sach Ka Safar
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Newer

  • Older

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. AnonymousJuly 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM

    I am so sad to watch this video and really inspire her personalty that she has done master in science but her life how so sadness,but she is still waiting for some one to get marry with her .
    I am really interested in FARA MAMOOD and i want to marry with her, and want to spend my life with her so ,i request you The News channel kindly help me to find her for me .


    This is ,my cell no :03125037994

    Email address :dil.khan94@gmail. com

    I am waiting for her response and the news channel if someone have detail kindly with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. AnonymousJuly 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM

    I am so sad to watch this video and really inspire her personalty that she has done master in science but her life how so sadness,but she is still waiting for some one to get marry with her .
    I am really interested in FARA MAMOOD and i want to marry with her, and want to spend my life with her so ,i request you The News channel kindly help me to find her for me .


    This is ,my cell no :03125037994

    Email address :dil.khan94@gmail. com

    I am waiting for her response and the news channel if someone have detail kindly with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Need Your Precious Comments.

Social Plugin

Popular Posts

Subscribe Us

Facebook

Most Popular

Copyright (c) 2021 Sovereign Pakistan
All Right Reseved

Menu Footer Widget

  • About
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Disclaimers
  • Privacy Policy
Crafted with by Blogspot | Distributed by Themes