FiF Sach ka Safar News One Tv

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am so sad to watch this video and really inspire her personalty that she has done master in science but her life how so sadness,but she is still waiting for some one to get marry with her .
    I am really interested in FARA MAMOOD and i want to marry with her, and want to spend my life with her so ,i request you The News channel kindly help me to find her for me .


    This is ,my cell no :03125037994

    Email address :dil.khan94@gmail. com

    I am waiting for her response and the news channel if someone have detail kindly with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to watch this video and really inspire her personalty that she has done master in science but her life how so sadness,but she is still waiting for some one to get marry with her .
    I am really interested in FARA MAMOOD and i want to marry with her, and want to spend my life with her so ,i request you The News channel kindly help me to find her for me .


    This is ,my cell no :03125037994

    Email address :dil.khan94@gmail. com

    I am waiting for her response and the news channel if someone have detail kindly with me.

    ReplyDelete

Need Your Precious Comments.