Happy New Year 2010 From Raja Pervaiz Ashraf ( Just Kidding )


Happy New Year 2010 to All Pakistanis, We are Doing Great Job for you, If we Promised with you then we'll have the right to Forget for the sake of country's interest, So you must've to forget what i said about 31st December.
I would like to mention with Happy New Year 2010 and Happy New Year of  load shedding. So Keep touch with UPS and Generator, I want to reduce your budget in the sense of Reducing your Electricity so the bill should be reduced. 10 to 12 hours is enough for you if not i'll do my best to exceed it to 14 to 20 hours of electricity load shedding so you'll have to see my Next Step, My 1st step for you is just 12 % coastly electricity with the start of Happy New Year 2010 :) don't mind huh...

Post a Comment

0 Comments